Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blooming Friday Bouquet Shadow Play

















It's Blooming Friday hosted by lovely Katarina at Roses and Stuff ... be sure to visit her site to see other garden blooms from around the world. I am offering a Flower Hill garden bouquet this breezy fall day. There are not many flower varieties available just now but I do so love a more poetic bouquet. I had a little fun with shadows that fell on a canvas... that was reflecting light to one side of the flower arrangement. Odd that I do not enjoy picking flowers from my gardens, as I am a flower arranger now for over 25 years... you can see some of the work I have done over the years here. I see all the butterflies and bees feeding on the nectar of my garden blooms and just hate to take them from that environment. My farm/gardens do help support Flower Hill Farm however, so pick I must for the B&B and special events I am hired to arrange flowers for. Thank goodness there are also lots of other local growers nearby. Have a great weekend.
Related Posts with Thumbnails